Thursday, February 12, 2009

...-=Negativity Sucks Out The Life In Me=-...

I am a very positive person if not too much.. and can't stand people who can't appreciate their blessings and just continue on thriving on negativity. At the end of the day, I have learnt that if you are in a situation which you are not happy with, then either deal with it or walk away from it. Being an optimist, I always see the brighter side of things. So in most cases, I deal with it. If for a number of times that I have failed in dealing with it (and I'm not just saying 2-5x of dealing with it!) then that's when I walk away. What I can't stand is people who is actually fortunate with things but continue on whingeing about their lives! OMG! Like seriously, fukin get over it! I have a lot of patience... but not with people who are so negative. And I dont mean the people who have problems every now and then and have tried to deal with it... but people who cant see the point that they dont have a problem but thinks that they have to worry about it! They drain the hell out of me! I then give them my 5c's worth and get this look of: "you dont understand?!" Seriously... I dont! Cos there are more unfortunate people out there who has bigger problems who instead of whingeing is doing something about it! At the end of the day, negativity doesnt help you deal with your problem but in fact is a bad mantra that you feed your body and soul. Okay now, tell me.. Have you got a fukin problem? Cos if you think you do, I honestly dont give a damn at the moment - go talk to the hand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er.. Anna, I have a problem... Do you have the time? :p

Annsie, looks like we're starting to lose the zen in you? How's the meditation going?

Chillax baby.

Rich xxx

Bannana Smoothie said...

RICHARD!!! I miss your notes here! I am going off the rails... but blaming PMT for it! I am a girl after all! :p

I have all the time for you baby... ;)

Since when did we start calling each other "baby", Sport?

Anna x