Wednesday, December 17, 2008

...-=Banged=-...

So I was told that I am the kind of person (or woman) who likes to stir the pot... and wait for a reaction. It is a bad thing you know... I try to get a reaction from people and subconsequently suffer from it. I want to punch myself in the face right now... but I cant cos I dont want to get a bruise. But, I have once again punished myself for being an idiot.

*silence* *Anna's in deep thought*

Okay, I shouldn't have told myself that I am an idiot, cos I'm not. I do love and respect myself you know... But yes, sometimes I can be so silly. I need to control my temper and my emotions. I am over-flowing with emotions right now and need to get it out of my system in a good way. *sings - "Ive got so much love to give...."*

So... moving forward, let this be a lesson that you wont forget. Dont be too hard on other people... and stop crushing other people's balls - men in particular! Specially when you dont mean it....

I'm sorry.... I really am.... And if I can take it all back, I would. I really like you and it's hard not to have you around.... we had (so much) endless possibilities and I'm scared I have thrown in out the window... And I feel so sad. Really sad.... I'm so sorry.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annsie it's funny when you nreak your heart that you let it all out here on your blog. How about next time you tell us that you're in love too so we then know what and most importantly "WHO" you're talking about.

Regardless, we love you. As we've said before, you belong to us English lads of the South - never the North! You will never be a Northener lass!

Luch love,
Addi xxx

PS: Happy Christmas!