Monday, August 04, 2008

...-= The Mystery of Love=-...

Love, no matter how simple we spell it, it will always be complex... I've never seen love as simple. It's like going to an amusement park and watching and experiencing all these pleasant, happy and sometimes scary feelings. It's exhilarating!

I never want my love to be simple - I think I'll get bored of it. I've always been the kind of person who likes the excitement of not knowing what's going to happen next! Mind you though, I don't like arguments - I dislike fighting and arguing and the sadness that you feel inside right there and then... I don't mind petty quarrels... it is normal. You test each others limits then learn about the other person afterwards - and the make-up kiss and cuddle is always nice. I've been in a relationship where there were no arguments and I'm telling you now, it is NOT normal. You can never be happy all the time - that's unreal! I find that no matter how Zen someone is, they still do get upset and sometimes feel sad or a bit angry - just ask the Dalai Lama! It's okay to be angry... it's okay to be sad... it's not okay if you are feeling both emotions quite often though....

I guess that's how I'm feeling towards MW. I really do love him... And no matter how many times I'd get angry, go crazy and mental about stupid things - no matter how many times I'd say that I'm sick of his shit - my love for him will never change. I really do love him... And I know for a fact... Some people would do anything to break my heart - say things about him... I will get angry, get upset - but I've learnt that I just have to talk to him about it... I trust him... and believe him... No reason why he would lie...

Some people say that I am crazy to still be so much in love with him... but really, they have no clue... Why I love him is something that "simple people" would never understand - it will be a mystery to them... But for some of my close friends it is not complex at all... He's given me the most important gift anybody can ever get in their lives - and that is learning about patience, love, understanding and being strong in the toughest moments in life....

Simple but complex - that is him... And I love him with all my heart.. the deepest part of my soul...

I love you Chewmeister!


No comments: