Tuesday, February 06, 2007

...-=Life is Beautiful=-...

I have a love/hate relationship with Sydney... er.. let me rephrase that.
 
I have a love/hate relationship with life in GENERAL!
 
Sometimes I hate the world (not myself!) that I just feel like disappearing
But then something really good would come along and then I'll start thinking...
"Gosh.. it's good to be alive!"
 
I'm a really positive person... well I try to be as positive as I can be in every situation actually.
But I learnt that you can never be happy with anything if you are NOT happy with yourself.
That goes with loving too!
 
So far... I'm happy. Not extremely happy... but sorta content.
I'm happy cos I met new friends like Paolo, Shane and David... theyr'e really nice and cool people.
I'm happy cos I got the job that I sorta wanted... well, there's another one which I need to attend for a interview (ATO)!
I'm happy cos I got out of the Telco business...
I'm happy cos my bestfriends are still there for me... even though B is now married, I can still talk to him.
I'm happy cos my family is so very supportive of me.
I'm happy cos so far my life is just great....
 
I'm not saying that my life is perfect though...
It's far from it!
I'm sad in some ways cos Chewie's upset with me.
Sad cos I live so far away
Sad cos I'm leaving my friends at CJ's.
Sad cos sometimes I get so bored I dont know what to do with my life.
 
I just know how to balance everything now though....
 
I'm happy... not extremely joyous about life in general.. not that content...
But happy cos even though my life can be a bit complicated..
My life is absolutely beautiful... and I'm blessed!
 

No comments: