Sunday, January 28, 2007

...-=Journey On...=-...



I have been so confused the past few days and weeks that some people have thught of me as weird except for my close friends who knows exactly what I'm going through at the moment. I am so happy that although I havent been spending time with most of you lately no one has complained much about my absence in their lives (probably behind my back you all do... but what I dont know wont hurt me!). I'm happy that in the past few weeks I have so far find some peace inside me (therefore I partied last Friday?!). It was nice to see my bestfriend Anita happy... really hoping that this one will last.... My bestfriend Vahe happy and content... that he enjoys his me-times though he's been getting loads of them... wish I have that inner-peace that you have at the moment. Happy to know that Chewie is just there- will always find the time... will always listen... will always care. Happy to hear from Rainer- my Austrian Spiritual Adviser... I miss our chats... I miss the times when I'd feel so lost and you'll somehow awaken me... and I know the Dior is just a mask... a cover behind the insecurities... the insecurities that I dont realise I have and feel. Happy that despite everything I have good friends who will always be with me...
 
I love each and everyone of you...
Thank you for your understanding and patience with me...
 
~The Hermit Bannana~

No comments: