Sunday, January 07, 2007

...-=Gone=-...

It's funny and somehow weird how some people just disappear in our lives without ever saying goodbye.
I wouldn't know why they have left... they didn't say why....
But do you think it ever bothers me?
No... well, not unless they really mean a lot to me.
But somehow I do wonder why...
Like when at night my thought just wanders...
"What happened to him...???"
I know that it's got nothing to do with me,
The fact that I'm too positive perhaps...
But he's got issues that he needs to resolve by himself.
It's good that he just disappeared in some way.
Saves me time from explaining why we couldn't be together
Cos I know he wouldn't understand either.
 
So long... And wherever you are... I wish you happiness the happiness tha you're longing for.
 
Goodbye Mikey.

No comments: