Monday, January 08, 2007

...-=The Blue Dog is back=-...

Yes... Its been a while since I last felt like this and I think it's because it's  the time of the month when I feel so down and well... just down and sad. I dont know what I want and I dont know what I need... but mostly it's B who can cure this illness. Well, sad to say B is now married and is away on his honeymoon. Oh well... let's just let the Blue Dog stay for awhile... sometimes its good to be emotional... crying clears out your eyes (although it gives my face a rash-I think I'm allergic to my own tears!) and expells the toxic out from your body-STRESS! I dont like life today.... Dont ask me why... I have no answer to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you happy!
As you said life is very wonderful.
Anyway there are many thing let us happy so do not only to think sad things!