Saturday, December 30, 2006

...-=As It Goes...=-...

In a just a few days, it'll be the New Year. Do I have any new year's resolutions? NO. Mainly because I never do it anyway so why bother having one. If I really want to change something... I'll do it anyway. But for now, better fix the mess that I created.
 
I'm not being fair with him and I dont have the heart to break up with him... specially right now when he's more vulnerable cos he's having some major issues at home and I dont want to break up with him cos like my sister said... if I do, then I'll be the biggest bitch that he's ever met! I like him and I do enjoy spending time with him but I dont see myself being with him in the future. He's a nice boyfriend though... not that he is... but he's so attentive, so thoughtful and so caring... it's sickening. I must admit, I'm not used to such treatment that it scares the shit out of me! I get annoyed when he tells me not to stay out too late... or not to drink too much... But he's good with making sure that I get home safely by offering to collect me from a party or just tagging along with me. *sigh* If only I was ready to settle down and be in a serious relationship then he'll be the perfect guy.
 
If only I can forget Chewie and move on completely. But it's hard specially when he's just around and when he's being so nice. Chewie will always be nice to me and well... will always be a part of me and that's whats making things so difficult.
 
I find that I'm listening to Coldplay over and over again.... it sure is a sign that my mind is troubled once again.
 
May all these dramas finish by the end of this year......
 
Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Juergen Nagler said...

I think Tantra could be a solution :D