Sunday, November 26, 2006

...-=Post Holiday Syndrome=-...

So, I'm now back home... but somehow I feel quite a bit lost or more of spaced-out really. Spoke to Mikey today cos I needed re-assurance. Told him I sometimes think that I've made a wrong decision about going back home but he said that it's just post holiday syndrome. Richard messaged me today saying that he misses me... I miss him too... LOTS! Cant wait to go out... staying in drives me crazy. I just have to get over the jet-lag though, my body clock has gone hay-wire! Cant sleep or eat. I dont mind the eating bit... I have put on 3 kilos and need to lose it soon! But sleep... I cant not have my sleep. I really miss Spain though. I miss the beach and the marina. I miss having my coffee and reading my book while checking out the hot guys. Oh... the Spanish guys... I like them. They're so very straight-forward. If they like you they'll let you know. They'll try to make eye contact and once your eyes connects thats it! They'll approach you and start talking to you no matter if you speak Spanish or not. They will not care... as long as they get to talk to you and get your name and let you know that they thino back that you're pretty. I wish guys here in Sydney are like them... European guys are the best! Hmmm... will definitely go back to Spain.

Have I told you... I miss Richard?

Pictures will be posted soon. Xxx

No comments: