Saturday, November 25, 2006

...-=Home Sweet Home??? The Day I Was called Eye-Candy=-...

So, I'm finally back home in Sydney. Wednesday was quite a hectic day. Here's the itenerary:

6am- wake up to go to Malaga airport. My flight was at 11am but we had to avoid the trafic and buy last minute stuff.

9am- arrived at the airport. My luggage was 11K's over the baggage limit. Therefore will cost me 7.50 Euro's per kilo. Decided to leave some of my stuff as I WILL GO BACK TO SPAIN anyway.

10am- said goodbye to aunty, uncle and nan... very sad. almost cried. had a last look of the mountains of Andalucia.. twas so pretty.

1:30pm- plane arrived at Stansted. Saw this tall guy smiling at me. Oh, yes it was Richard. Gave him a hug and told him to stop giving me "that look". It makes me melt! Asked him who's X5 he was driving.. he said he borrowed it to show of to me... twas his car though as it has Oxford's insignia. Very modest man.

2pm- went back to Kensington to refresh myself. Was told off by Richard as I didnt "do my nails". He said we're having late lunch with his friend Peter.

2:45-4;30pm- Met Peter Schmeikel. Dont know if I spelt his name properly... probably not. He was a goal keeper of Man Utd not so long ago. Gosh he was very TALL and BIG. And is very good looking for his age!!! Went to Nobu for lunch. Food was great, saw a Black Amex coming out from Richards wallet. I'm assuming that the food was very expensive. Said goodbye to Peter. He was very nice. According to Richard his son is more good looking... I bet he is!

5pm- Left Kemsington. We took Heathrow Express as the traffic was bad. I had to check-in by 7pm so it was smart to take the tube instead. Richard dropped me off and waited until I went to security check. Arrived at almost 6pm so we had time to talk. He said some really sweet things... I thought he was very nice. He gave me a James Morrison cd. I told him I was sad that I was leaving but he said he wasnt convinced. He was saying something about me being silly and stuff. Told him to stop nagging me. He kissed me afterwards. made me realize... Gosh... I'm so over him... so over Mark too! I finally got to the point where I dont really want to be in a relationship. Wow! That's a great achievement for me! Haha!!! :)) He told me that he'll give me a call on Saturday... told him to call me on Monday instead as I'll be jet-lagged and will not be in the mood to talk. He said I'm hopeless.. and that if I wasnt an eye-candy he'll tell me to bugger off. Hmm... eye-candy. That's new... I've been called other names but not eye-candy. He tried to give me a kiss again... turned my cheek. gave him a hug instead. Goodbye Richard... I almost loved you....

10pm-left to go to Dubai.

23 hours later.....
I'm now back in Sydney. Twas nice to see my family. Called my bestfriends, Anita, Bernie and Vahe. Will be catching up with them sometime next week. For now, I'll be going to bed to catch up on some sleep then spend time with my family.

I'm back!!! The adventure is over... or not! Life is a big adventure... now it's time for a new chapter...!!!

No comments: