Friday, November 03, 2006

...-=Manchester United=-...

I dedicate this post to my lil sister Francesca....

Last night I was a bit bored so I decided to go to Casemates and have a drink at an English Pub. Manchester Utd was playing against Copenhagen with 20 min to go... score was nil all. Somebody tried to score a goal from Man Utd but missed it due to poor calculations! Then in 73 min, Allback from Copenhagen scored a goal... due to Ferdinand's poor pass! I laughed... but started cheering Man Utd as I can just imagine my sister's pain! Cristiano Ronaldo got the ball... tried to score a goal... didnt happen. And once again is starting to lose his temper... adding to it the crowd who was boo-ing him! He tried to score another goal... didnt happen... he then abused the referee who then gave him a yellow card... I can just imagine my sister's reaction to that! Man Utd wasn't playing so very well.... and I was laughing and cheering them at the same time! The guy who was sitting right next to me at the bar was so amazed at how enthusiastic I am about football... but then asked me if I was cheering for Man Utd really as I laugh everytime they miss a goal... I said yes.. I'm cheering for Man Utd. Then Rooney got the ball and passed it on to Ronaldo, who almost scored a goal... only if he wasnt off side!!! Oh no!!! I told Chris (the guy at the bar)... they will really kill him now!!! You can see the anger on Rooney's face! With 2 min left on the game... what are the chances of them scoring a goal!

Anyway, Copenhagen won the game. I'm happy for them (really hot players!). Chris asked me if I was a Man Utd fan cos I dont look like it. I said no... I'm a Chelsea fan... I only go for the champions! But was cheering for Man Utd for my sis... didnt want her to start of her day in Uni with a sad loss to Copenhagen who hasnt even scored a goal for the Champ League... well... they do now... thanks to Man Utd's poor game.

And yes Francesca, before you say anything about me supporting Leeds before... I only went for Leeds then cos I was being a supportive gf... but I'm no longer with the Leeds fan am I..???

Go Chelsea!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

copenhagen's gay... the whole team should go dig themselves a big big hole, jump in it and die. and the ref should wrap a rope around his head and jump off a bridge. hmp!... chelsea is over-rated. for that over-priced, over-payed team u'd think that u'd expect more action from them. but umm.. no. Manchester United is top ladder.. oh yes yes. and 4-0 to Bolton Wanderers. ummm.. Manchester United for The title this season i think so!.. ummm.. YEAH!.. and and.. champion's league title.. umm yes yes.. copenhagen.. pffffft!.. chelsea ... pfffffft!.. ha!. MAN UTD ALL THE WAY!.. GO THE RED DEVILS!!.. =D