Friday, November 03, 2006

...-=Bad Behaviour=-...

My friend Vannia arrived in London this afternoon and Richard went to pick her up at the airport (I called him to ask him that favour... didnt talk about the staying in London bit though). She just called me now to tell me that "My man is quite good looking and hey... very well off! Maybe you really should stay with him....". Hmmm... didnt like that comment at all. I told her... Richard is no longer my man... we broke up when he got back in London remember..?! And that attitude of her... I dont like it! Thats the kind of attitude that brought her all of her problems... (Vannia... not happy girl!) Money doesnt really attract me to a guy. Yeah... he may be driving a swanky car, own a boat and a nice flat in London... but what good will he do to me?!!? The fact that he tries flare my anger so we can have a bit more passion afterwards is quite sick I think... for Vannia, that's quite exciting! Hmmm... I dont want to live with a person like that.

Anyway, Vannia is staying with Rich for 2 days then she'll be flying to Malaga to see me.... I'm expecting more "interesting stories" from her when she gets here....

No comments: