Monday, November 27, 2006

...-=Holiday Pics=-...

Finally got the time to upload pics here from my holiday. I'll try my best to post as many as I can without making it look like funny and messy.


We'll start of with London. That's me with Iris. We went to Soho the day I arrived. Wanting to enjoy my first day trying not to feel jet-lagged.
























We then went to a dress-up shop and went crazy there trying on clothes and masks. It was way heaps cool!

Twas quite a funny day. I met 5 Aussie people from Soho, they're all on a working holiday and will all be coming back this summer. Some of them are already back actually. I got a phone call from Kenzie yesterday and he wants me to go to Melbourne before Christmas. That will be great I reckon... will be able to get my mind off things. I haven't been "present" at the moment and I really hate it.

Anyway, I still have loads more pics to upload here but have to find a proper way of doing it as this is a bit messy. Wait for more pics soon....

Anna x

No comments: