Thursday, August 17, 2006

...-=DontDateHim.Com=-...

Whilst her waiting for my mum to finish doing her shopping, I was reading this article on Marie Claire and thought hmmm... this is pretty interesting! Bitter ex-girlfriends writing about their ex-boyfriends in this really cool website:


I was thinking.... since breaking up with Mark and thinking how insensitive he is... will it be enough reason to put his details on this website??? Will I be so mean by doing it..??? Well, lets see... Last January he said that his ex from France is coming back. I was stupid to say well she's not here yet and I'm not leaving till later this year so.... Then around April, May he was still telling me about her and me being stupid again said.. we'll break up a month before I leave... We eventually broke up earlier June... And now.... he's seeing someone new! And yes... the girl from France is still coming back for him. Okay.... how does that make sense? Did he lie to me..? Well I know he's lying to her now. Do I feel sorry for her...? Hmm... I dont actually care about her so I dont give a shit. It's mostly about what he did to me that's making me wonder about his behaviour.... He's been nice and generous to me though. Found me a place when I was homeless for a week. Helped me with boxes when I was moving out. Was my shoulder to cry on when I was depressed about being homeless.... BUT.... I was still cut by what he did!!! I was so hurt the fact that he didnt tell most of his friends about us being a couple. Hurt by the fact that he never appreciated the things I did for him (why did you stay by my side when I was ill?)! DUH!!! Cut by the fact that he has moved on after a couple of weeks... He even told me that he loves me just a few weeks back!!!!! Fuckin Prick! See... now I'm angry again! Okay...... Maybe I should calm down. I've got so many evil thoughts in my mind (like putting up a profile of him on adultgaymatchmaker.com.au) but I'm trying to just let it go. Besides what's the worst thing that can happen...??? I'm not the kind of person who keeps grudges.... as soon as I'm over the pain then I'll be okay and happy again. Do I wish him happiness in life...? Yes sure.... Do I still like him? Well, I cant lie... maybe I still do love him... but after writing this post.... gosh.... didnt know what a loser he is!!! He only thinks about the good things that he's done but never about the bad things! Always the hero... never the villain! Well.... I'm just glad I'm not with him anymore. I'm off to my great adventure and just looking forward to greener pastures with healthy cows... good looking sheeps and nice blue skies... fresh air and hmmmm... nice milk!!! Lol!!! I've gone crazy.... but despite of my craziness... I will not put Mark's profile on this website... regardless if they're all cool chicks! Let his bitches find out for themselves how mean he can be.. that old, dirty and daggy man!!!!

No comments: