Sunday, July 30, 2006

...-=Travel Journal=-...

I was told by one of my crazy pyscho biatch of a friend to just keep this as my travel journal and create another blog for my personal use... Not everybody she said needs to know about the many dramas of my life and the many more to come...! Lol!!!

Fine... a new blog will be created in the next couple of weeks.... It will be crazier than this one... Let's just hope I get to manage both blogs properly....

Now... for my auntie's who worries a lot about me not getting hitched soon... scared that I'm close to my expiry date (if there's such a thing ..) I found something which might help you ease your minds... If I dont every find myself my kind of guy.... there's always the internet... :




I found this on the net and thought of adding it on my wishlist... so, if by the age of 40 and I' still single, I'm expecting one of my closest friends to get me my future husband online... ;o)
*INFLATABLE HUSBAND*
The perfect partner! He is totally silent, spends no money, totally faithful, won't crash your car, and is very caring. He is 100-cm. of inflatable pleasure.
That's it for now... I wont be blogging till the next weekend as I'm going back home to my house as I needg back to clean it and pack my stuff cos I'll be leaving Haberfield on Friday. I'll be homeless for a week then moving back to my parents house for a week before I leave Sydney....
Till then.....

No comments: