Sunday, July 30, 2006

...-=Restless & Sleepless in Sydney=-...

It's 3:45 and I'm still awake. I'm not sure why but I'm just telling myself that I miss my own bed. I'm sleeping over my parents house for the weekend as I'm trying to spend as much time with them before I leave, although sometimes I think it's not really a good plan cos then I'll start missing the luxuries of living with them!

I wish went out tonight... but someone told me that I'm going off the rails lately..?! I haven't been going out though, but when I do I party hard. Only cos I want to make the most out of it. Besides I will not be partying with my girlfriends when I leave... I'll be partying for them when I get to Europe! ;o)

I also cant stop thinking about how much I'll be missing out on Sydney's nice summer. The endless parties at Bondi Beach. The good outdoor parties and events... Oh... and the upcoming White Party.....

I'll be missing my friends... Anita most specially-cos no matter what happens and whatever might happen, we both know that we will be there for each other... Vannia, cos it's all wrong timing... you shouldve stayed there... I told you I was going to come soon... Kristell, cos she's just always so nice to talk to... so very positive. V-the man, cos he's one of my bestest friends ever, Bernie- cos I might not be here for your wedding... but then again I was thinking wouldn't that be better..??!!? And... Marky-D.... cos you're just plain crazy and you drive me crazy!!??!

My family... oh my Mum and my Dad... no matter how crazy I get sometimes you still love me regardless. My sister Francesca-- I love you though I dont say it... My niece Faye-Naughty but so Sweet... so Adorable... so Nice!!!

These are the people and the things that will make me want to go back to Sydney... I will not say goodbye to you all... but will see you again soon....

I'm still here in Sydney... counting the days... and starting to miss it and them already....

I'll be back......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet bella. I'll miss you too. I have never met such a person as positive, caring & so loving & understanding as you. I really do appreciate our friendship & i'm praying that it'll last a lifetime. Yes.. I do pray now.. Ha! Well, you look after yourself while you're away. I'll make sure to keep in touch with you & let you know when i'm going back to europe. My tummy is getting bigger.. Have to leave sydney soon! Ha! Take care my lovely.. I will really miss you. Be good in being naughty.... but try not to be as naughty as me..
Love,
Vannia