Saturday, July 29, 2006

...-=Pre-View of The Great Escape=-...


In exactly 3 weeks... My great adventure will begin!!!
Mixed emotions are flooding me currently.
  • Excited
  • Scared
  • Nervous
  • Happy
  • ...JUST SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!

This will be the official blog of my exciting adventure.

Welcome to my world....!!!!

Last Thursday night, me and the girls went to The Loft's VIP night where it was free flowing booze. It was a crazy night... I was told to have a crazy night... besides, that might be our last Girls Night Out before I leave!

Here's the damage:

There's more... but the girls will kill me if I'll post them all here....

Anita has organized a going away party for me on the 11th of August. So yeah... watch out for more partying before I leave.

I dont like saying goodbye... but see you soon!!!

Anna xxx

No comments: