Saturday, July 29, 2006

...-=My Itinerary=-...


I've never been to Europe, but have always wanted to go there. I get the travel itch once a year but ever since I started working for CJ's I never had the chance to go overseas... well, except for this year when they sent me to Hawaii which was not too bad.




On the 19th of August, at 9:10pm, I'll be leaving on a jet plane. Heading to London (for the first time!) via Dubai. There I will meet up with my Siostra Iris. We will be staying in London for a week then fly to Poznan, poland together where I will be staying for 2 weeks. I'll be meeting Mamuska and Saba (her pet dog who thinks she's human!) for the first time and I'm so very excited.

We will be travelling around Poznan for a week and try to make time to go to Warsaw. Then from there, I'll be going to Malaga, Spain to visit my Grandmother who I haven't seen for almost 27 years!!! It will be very good to see her again... and I'm so looking forward to spend time with her. There will be a lot to talk about and oh... cant wait to explore Malaga!

Then... I will be going to Sitges, Spain to meet up with Ian... Anita's "mate" (hehehehe...) I seriously dont know how to explain their relationship, but one thing's for sure... he's a top bloke! He's there for the Festa Mejor and he has invited me to tag along. Apparently it's a big party in Sitges... It will be a very interesting one! The girls has told me to not forget: NETWORKING! I think they've got plans of going to Spain too.... Then afterwards, I'll be heading back to London. See if I'll like it there. And if I do... might stay there for a while. If not... there's always sunny Sydney to come home to. Or... sunny Spain perhaps...???!

It will be one great adventure! This year has been a Great Year for me! Great things, Great people and "Great Experiences"... the best thing is... it's not even finished yet!!! Hurrah for 2006!

No comments: