Sunday, February 27, 2011

...-=Can Loving Be So Tiring?=-...

I really want Michael to move back to Sydney soon. The longer he stays in Perth, the more he feels isolated and feel alone. I went out last night to my friend's birthday party and got home a bit more drunk than I normally am and because I was feeling a bit insecure and jealous about Michael moving to another girl's place, I decided to abuse him both by text and Skype. He never replied to any of them.

This afternoon, we had a little chat about it. He asked me why I was jealous to which I answered, it's normal - I get jealous every now and then. He then questioned our relationship & love for each other and his stability as a person how he's thinking that he can't make me happy... I had to reassure him that I love him and he makes me happy and he shouldn't be doubting that because whatever happens, may he be near or far, we will always be together and I will always be there for him.

After talking to him, I felt so heavy and drained. I love him, but we don't need dramas like this in our lives. It's hard enough that we are not in the same city and we don't need any other dramas to make our relationship more complicated.

I love him but tonight, I just cant deal with it. I am tired.

No comments: