Monday, August 02, 2010

...-=And So It Goes=-...

Wow! This year really has been a "very special" year with lots of changes and obstacles to get over with. One thing's for sure.. I know who my true friends are. and I'm just happy that I have beautiful and loving people around me. I'm going to Perth soon to see Michael and will then be able to see where our relationship is going. So far, things have been going great, but of course it's a bit difficult not being together.. however as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I have currently deactivated my Facebook account cos of the amount of stupidity that people posts in there and the never ending dramas that people posts in there too.

And yes, so I have turned into an anti-social.. well, just for a couple of months or so anyway..

Until next time.. when I'm not being moody. That's probably when I've stopped taking my medication... *sigh*

Looking forward to those proper "happy days"

No comments: