Sunday, September 06, 2009

...-=So, Here I Go Again=-...

It's been a while... I know! And trust me, every single day I've been itching to write on my blog... thinking, "gosh... this is a must-blog-experience!" But work has been keeping me busy, emotionally unstable, insecure and crazy. It's only been the past week that I have sort of settled down with my emotions again. Having Monkey Moo stay with me for the past few weeks also stopped me from writing my thoughts as it's just difficult I suppose... but he has been good though... He's a really domesticated guy. Has been a really good company and well... I enjoy the "perks" that comes together with living with him.

So... where do I start?!

I miss Mark.

I miss his company too. Whilst Monkey's here with me, I find that I dont get to spend much time with Mark as I tend to do more things with Monkey Moo - which I do enjoy and love. But I miss my banter with Mark. The way he makes me laugh, his side hugs and when he goes all crazy and stuff. I miss how he lectures me and leaves me alone and not question my silence. I haven't seen him for almost a month now, though we talk everyday and for now that is okay.

Work... hmmmm. Work has been the biggest challenge of my life right now. I know I shouldn't dwell on it, but sometimes it can be such a drag! I am currently so unstable with everything. Emotionally, physically. I havent been meditating nor exercising. Tomorrow, I have finally taken a day off work and I promised myself that I will go for a long walk to the beach, read my book and relax and not think or worry of anything. I need to do that... I need to detox my mind and soul.

I just got a Blackberry Storm! :) That's good news! That means I can actually blog wherever I am!!! :)

So... I'll keep you all posted my dears!!!

Sorry... my entry tonight's a bit "bleh!" I'm not feeling my 100% at the moment....

No comments: