Wednesday, December 17, 2008

...-=Whirlpool=-...

But this is how Anna's brain runs.... a front loader washing machine.



It's got different functions too. Pre-soak, soak, wash, rinse, spin-dry, tumble-dry. Gentle wash, regular wash and heavy duty. Cold wash and Warm wash.



Also my brain tends to start something then end up not finishing it cos it finds something else to do... This mostly happens when I try to meditate. It would think, silence your thoughts... it will be silent for a while - about 10 seconds. Then it will start thinking, think of happy thoughts.. which it would gladly do... then will think of other things like,"oh yeah, I was in Europe then... I was so happy... I wonder what Violet's doing... oh and Paco's club! yeah...." So then the meditation is gone...



But I have a very active mind... it drives me a tad bit crazy at times. Like now, I'm thinking.. I want some sweets! But my other side of the brain is thinking, "but you've almost finished the box of chocolates in the kitchen already!" Then it would start to argue with me. I know, you guys must think.. "yeah, she's going to the looney bin soon.." but I dont think I'm that bad... at all.... A bit out there... Like they say, "Anna is not your typical kind of girl"... I am not. :)

No comments: