Monday, August 18, 2008

...-=The Last Rant=-...

I cant sleep cos everytime I close my eyes I think of things... Now I wish I didnt give him my sleeping tablets. I cant help but this of how this all ended up this way. Why it all happened in the first place. What made him change? What I did to make him change? Or who has been influencing him to change? I know his friends aren't too bad... some of them anyway.... I know that he's said a few things about me to some of his friends like Paola as she has changed the way she is now towards me whenever we see each other... a bit distant, aloof... unlike before when she'd be so happy and would even ask me to catch up with her sometime.... Not unless somebody else told her... but I'm not sure who. It shouldnt bother me anymore... all these questions would all be left unanswered.
 
But I'm sure the people out there who really wanted this to happen must be so happy now... They have finally succeeded in their evil plans of breaking up our friendship. What good will this do to them? I dont know... It's just probably the satisfaction that they have done something at least - as maybe their own lives are boring? To create drama perhaps....
 
But whatever it is... whoever it is or they are.... I hope they're all happy now.... It is over. And thanks for making it easy for me to let go.....
 
I often ask myself this question... what good do I benefit myself by being around him? And the answer is always - "I dont know..."
 
Enough said... May this be my final rant... I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Talk about not having any balls to break up! Anna, you were with this guy for almost 3 years?! You must be one tough girl! No one knows you better than we do, so dont worry about what other people say. He can say that you are this and that - but that only proves that he is a loser! And his friends who believes and even gives advise without even knowing you, forget about it. I guess it will be the same as us, your friends. We hate him cos he's hurt you. But what about his friends? They hate you cos you love him? Eh??? Whatever happened to being happy for your friends???? We love you, that's whats important! Smile! The sun is shining!!! xoxox