Tuesday, August 05, 2008

...-=In The End=-...

After talking to my dear friend Sylvia... I realised that in the end... it doesn't matter what other people think...
 
She is right in saying that (roughly):
 
"Only you both know what's going on. You or he can say things about each other to others, but it will still come down to what is really happening between you. You don't need words to describe it, or talk about it - because it is there. You both feel it. Others wouldn't have a clue... but just judge on what's on the outside. As long as you're happy - you keep each other happy. Que es importante." - S.Palomar
 
He is great, inspiring, amazing, a tad crazy (but who isn't?) and I love him...
 
Have I told you he is exceptional?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chica, you speak to Sylvia and not to me? ¿Por qué?

Violet

Bannana Smoothie said...

Violet.. my purple friend... She was on Skype last night and was telling me about her up-coming wedding. I'm so jealous I cant be there... Go online around a la cinco! ;)