Monday, August 18, 2008

...-=Cleansing and Healing=-...

And so it begins....
 
It is finally over... I was only asking for closure and it was never given to me.
Hence I have to decide that I will just have to do it anyway.
 
I have to love myself again.
I have given too much and yet though I knew that it will never be returned, I kept on giving.
 
It was hard and painful to do it.
Pressing the "send" button was the hardest thing I have ever done.
I cried... and still am crying...
But at the same time, I have to do it as I have cried enough for him already.
 
Why did he tell me that he loved me... that I was important to him when all of it was untrue?
I will never know.....
 
Why does he say bad things about me to some of his friends then say good things to the others?
I am so confused... but I dont want to know anymore....
 
It is time for the healing and the cleansing to begin.
 
I am no. 1 and will love myself again.
 

No comments: