Sunday, July 22, 2007

...-=Bring Back The Warm Sunny Days=-...

It's been a while since I've posted something here. Hmm... well, nothing much has happened except for a job interview. I actually got the job - they just can't match my pay. Also, one of my closest friends is sick right now... but I'm sure she will pull through. I love her and I'm always praying for her. Marky is doing well... hopefully he'll have his surgery soon so he'll get better just in time for his travel to the UK to visit his Mum. I'm really hoping that he'll get better soon. Rough times mostly for everyone. Even the weather has been a bit shyte lately. Imagine having a 1.8 deg temperature in QLD?!!? It has been freezing here in Sydney too! Thank god for the sunshine. It was said that it was going to be raining this weekend but it hasn't so thank God for that! Everyone has been sick at work and at home... I have just recovered from a very bad flu. Hmmm... this has been the coldest winter so far! Looking forward to summer.....

No comments: