Tuesday, June 12, 2007

...-=PING!=-...

Then suddenly it hit me:
 
"I do want to settle down and have a family."
 
You'd think it's easy, but it's not. Life can be such a total dag and oh well, you just deal with it.
Then you sorta realise... wow... but I really want to do this... and really have my own.
 
Then it hits you again... slapping you in the face really hard this time!
 
"Work on it!"
 
I really wish it would just work like that and have it easy... but it won't... maybe it will... but it will be a lot of hard work.
But then there is love... I love him. He knows... But...
 
What the heck!!!
 
This time it hits you a third time... Harder!
 
"WHACK!!!!" "Earth to Anna.... Love... is always this great and incredible thing for you. It conquers all.... and you wish... and pray..."
 
I pray.

No comments: