Saturday, June 23, 2007

...-=Cynical But Hoping=-...

... And to which I told Vannia: "I wish my life was simple and less complicated like those of the boring people who we don't talk about. We didn't ask for these problems, these dramas. It just so happened that we love a person - a not so ordinary person. Why and how did that happen? We didn't ask for it to happen, it just did. Why can't these men understand that? Why can't they just let us behave like this and just nod their heads and leave us alone? I now am sorta wishing that we are one of those boring people who we don't talk about cos there's nothing exciting about their lives. I think I'd rather have a boring and uneventful life rather than have an exciting, funny, drama-filled and action-packed (my life's sorta like that really). But then again not really... cos then when you call me, I've got nothing to tell you. Then you'll stop talking to me cos I've become boring. Hmmm... Vannia, our lives are really interesting. We should find a publicist so we can write about ourselves and sell the book! It'll be a best-seller!"

To which she replied: "I know.... and now these things are happening to me too... blah... blah... blah... I sometimes wish we live an ordinary and boring life......"

No comments: