Sunday, May 20, 2007

...-=Rollercoaster Ride=-...

It has been indeed a roller-coaster ride for me since I got back from Europe. A lot of things that I have promised myself when I was contemplating about my life and reflecting about my life have completely gone to waste.

Again... do I need to go back there to find myself again?

NO.

I am just back on my old routine of never-ending drama with who else... MW.
I love him though... and although it's not easy... I do not want to complain.
Cos I love him.

He hasn't caused me any grief... it's only cos he's been really ill lately.
And I'm not talking about having a cold or a flu... we're talking about the Big C!
It's horrible... He's one of the healthiest and fittest person that I've ever met. So... tell me again why or how he got it?!!?

But things do happen for a reason....
And he will beat this mosnter...
This will make him stronger...

I'm not meant to be a part of this drama anymore...
How I got back in is all because of the Ministry of Sound CD launch.
:) Don't ask. I have no explanations.

But I'm not complaining.
I love him.
I just don't like much sadness right now.

I just want him to get better soon.
I just want all these to be over.
I just want to have the healthy and happy him back.

Life is always like a roller-coaster ride with MW.
There's a lot of up's and down's...
Very exciting...
And after riding it...
You'll still be talking about it...
Wanting to have a second go at it.

I love you so much MW...
I'm praying for your fast recovery.
Please get better soon.

No comments: