Tuesday, February 27, 2007

...-=Taking My Time=-...

I've learnt how to keep myself busy and I'm quite happy with myself doing it. I have enrolled myself to Hatha Yoga and Meditation Classes again and it is really doing the job of keeping myself occupied. I haven't been thinking about the boys... and it's great! I am more focued and more relaxed and more calm and collected, more centered. I dont think much anymore, I dont complain about life anymore and I have learned to appreciate everything in life now... whether be a positive or a negative experience. My life isnt so easy... Life isnt easy in general. You can ask anybody and no one would tell you that they have an easy life. But I am happy... like some people who have big problems... they are happy... but it's probably because they are content and they have learnt how to live in the present. It's not easy.. sometimes the pasy haunts me... sometimes the future scares and intimidates me.. but I try to shake those thoughts away... Living in the present is a lot more complicated, but if you learn... you will see how happy you will be. I've learnt not to have much expectations of others.. from myself.. that things happens for a reason... I have learnt to accept my life.. that it is not easy.. but it can also be less complicated. That I can be happy... That I can be content.
 
I'm just taking my time now... Cos I know in the end... life... my life will be the biggest accomplishment I would ever have lived... the greatest battle that I've ever won... The greatest experience I have ever lived!!!
 
Carpe Diem!!!

No comments: