Wednesday, February 14, 2007

...-=The Mostt Depressing Day- V-Day=-...

I've been trying to stay away from the computer as knowing myself... I'll be doing this! Loath about this very stupid day! Ok... it shouldn't be no big deal! So what if it's Valentines Day?!! But seriously, I reckon we should stop celebrating this day... have you ever wondered how cruel this day is... how many people suffer on this very day... how many people have commited suicide on this very day?!! Most single people that I've spoken to has said that V-Day is the most depressing day ever.. worst than Christmas and New Years! I have to agree... though this is my first V-day as a single girl... I've never really had a decent V-day even when I was dating someone! It's the most over-rated occassion we ever celebrate! It's just funny to see a girl struggling to get on a busy and packed train co her bf sent her a big bunch of flowers... or a big box of roses which is actually way too big for her to carry!!!! Valentine's day is so stupid and I hate it!!!!
 
I've never been a V-day person..... I have V-day!!! I hate 14 February!!! Seriously... people shouldn't be just showing their loved ones how special they are on just a single day... if you love someone... you'll show them and make them feel like it's Valentines day everyday!!!!
 
Bah humbag!!!! 
 
From Anna.... the girl who hates V-day!!!

No comments: