Tuesday, January 16, 2007

...-=Hermit Phase=-...

I've decided to take time off from 
 
  • Friends
  • Partying
  • Socializing
  • Boys
 
When I got back from Europe, I was so focused into achieving the goals that I have set for myself.
Focus on getting my life back, move on to another field work-wise and practice the "Now".
 
I was focused for a while... but not now.
 
I find that men are the problem... and not Dior, Rainer... Dior only makes me look more attractive so okay, maybe can cause a little bit of problem.
But men... I love them.. I love being around them, but they cause me too much worries. Worries that arent even worth worrying about.
Men... although the enemy... I still love them. But I love myself more, so I have to let go of them for now.
 
It's quite hard though, cos the more you push them away... the more they come to you.
Would you believe that a "friend" of mine actually told me that I'm his dream "special friend"?!!
 
I know what a "special friend" is... it's not a girlfriend.. not a friend... but you have "bed-nefits"!
Na-ah... cant be... Will not be! I dont want to be anybody's "special friend"...
If and when I'm ready, I'll be someone's bestfriend, lover, and girlfriend.
Not now though... I'm not ready for it.
 
So please... just let me be single for now.
Let me enjoy being myself and not worrying about men and the other issues that comes together with them.
 
My dear friends... I'm not dissing you all.
But I just want some 'alone time' for now so I can reflect and really know what I really want in my life.
What to do with my life....
 
Until I find out, then i will go out and party again.
But for now, just let me be...
 
I have the hermit syndrome at the moment....

No comments: