Tuesday, December 05, 2006

...-=Off To A Good Start=-...

I sometimes wonder what to do with my life and lucky for a really long break from Sydney and my friends, I now realize what I really need to do. I have already enough "Me Time" spent so it's all just a matter of taking action to everything that I've thought of doing whilst away on holidays. I have to admit, some of my friends makes me feel bored and somehow their problems makes me feel down too. They dont really give me positive energy but I dont want to detach myself from them cos they are my friends. Instead I just try to spend more of my time doing things that are more productive. I have been very busy organizing everything in my life. Making sure that I have my priorities right. I'm sure things will work out in the end... then I can party later. I ahve no problems with Boys and the things that comes with them... so maybe I should really just leave things the way they are now... I'm happy being single... therefore should just leave the way things should be. Besides, I believe that if it's meant to happen... it'll happen.

I'm really off to a good start! Happy with the way things are going too...

No comments: