Friday, December 01, 2006

...-=24 Days till Christmas=-...

Oh... it's almost that time of the year once again. Thank God i dont have a boyfriend! Otherwise i would've been spending too much moola again! Lol!!! I have so many expenses this month... well, as most of you know I just got back from a very long holiday in expensive Europe! Then I have to get Bernie a wedding present, buy a dress for his wedding and of course... the matching shoes! Also have to save money for bond for my flat(-still looking!) and of course buy family and friends Christmas presents. I'm so funny cos I normally buy the most expensive gift for my boyfriend, maybe I should stop doing that!

Anyway, I do believe that Christmas is for kids and I have submitted my application form to become a volunteer member of make wish foundation. This time I'd rather make other kids happy than make myself happy by buying more shoes... I honestly think that I do have enough pair (now 51 pairs in total! Yikes!!!) to wear. And as for my friends... you'll still get a lil something from me... but I will not be as extravagant as I used to be!

24 days before Christmas!!!! Better save more moola now!!!!

No comments: