Tuesday, November 28, 2006

...-=How Funny=-...

I would consider today as one of the happiest days of my life! *BIG SMILE* My sister just told me that my first love Oliver visited her site and is no longer good looking. Like he's now fat and well... married. I asked her if I can have a look at her website just to see for myself and voila! Just made the biggest discovery of my life! *Grins* *Big Smile* *Giggles*

When I was 17, I was going out with this really nice guy, Oliver. He was my first love. He had the sweetest smile that made me melt, really good sense of humour, very thoughtful and most of all, has the sweetest and nicest family I've ever met. I was so in love with him that I was so scared of sleeping with him thinking that if we break up, I'll lose my mind. Anyway, so we were going out for 2 years... he went to Dubai for 10 months to study and to stay with his Dad. But we were still together. When he got back from Dubai, he asked me if we can do the "deed". I tried, I swear to God, but when we were kissing, lying on his bed, I looked at his wardrobe mirror and saw my Mum's face saying "NO"! I stopped and told him that I'm not ready to do it yet. I asked him if he can wait for a few more months then we'll try again. He said he was okay with it so I thought everything was fine. Till one sunny day, whilst having coffee with my friends Jo-anne and Joy, a girl came up to me and told me that she was pregnant. I said how is that my concern, and she said because the father of the child is Oliver- my then bf. I was in shock I didnt know what to say. I was so scared to confront Oliver plus it was bad timing as it was our exams week at Uni. The day before I told him not to call me as I was going to be studying for the whole week. But when I heard the phone ring that night, I wanted to talk to him. I knew he'll be confessing about it... I was hoping that he'll confess cos I dont want him to lie to me anymore. I picked up, it was him... he asked me how I was and i can tell the sadness in his voice. (I know him so well!) I said I was fine, a bit tired but fine. Then I asked him whats wrong, and he just cried. He said he wanted to see me. I dont think I could that night. I still remember the feeling. I was crying too but not letting him know or notice. (I'm quite good at that!) Anyway, he said he was sorry... he didnt mean to hurt me.. he didnt know that it could happen. I asked him what he was talking about and then he told me that he got someone pregnant. So we broke up that night (despite his pleas... I had to do it for the kid.). I was so upset that I failed 4 of my exams. Couldn't eat or sleep. My first heartbreak! I moved on after 3 months. I forced myself to go out and meet new men. We kept in contact. We remained friends. He would call me when he's having some concerns or when he gets scared of his situation and I would calm him down. It was hard being friends with him when he has hurt me so much, but he needed me and I still care for him.

After 3 years, when I was with my then fiance Philip, I got a phone call from one of my my closest friends, Jo-anne. She said that Oliver's baby isnt his, but Paul's... (one of his mates). I got a bit sad. I actually cried. I felt sorry for him. I asked her if he knew and she said yes, he found out when Suede (the bitch) was giving birth as the real father told him. I wanted to call him and give him a hug, but thought maybe what he's doing is right, looking after a child that isnt his. So I thought I'd just leave it.

Today, I saw his profile at my sister's website. He left Suede and married a much more deserving girl. God knows what shit she has put through Oliver at that time! I just feel sad though cos after 2 yrs she gave birth to Oliver's son. So now there's 2 boys who doesnt have a father to grow to guide them. Funny though... I was so happy when I found out that he left her. She doesnt deserve Oliver. He's one of the nicest guy I've been with. Regardless if he cheated on me, he was so loving.

I'm glad that he's happy now. Congratulations to you Oliver- for a cute lil baby girl with your new wife! So very happy for you!!! =D

No comments: