Tuesday, November 28, 2006

...-=Bondi=-...

Went to Bondi today and it was okay. Had coffee with friends and talked away. Mikey was smsing me the whole time and sent me a photo of himself looking hot and buffed. Lately we have been flirting on the phone. Hmm... *evil grin*!
*Hot Mikey*
Anyway, my friends were saying how brown I was, well I did spend a lot of time sun-baking in Spain. And we were walking along Campbell Pde. when a girl commented on how nice my tan was and where I had it done... I happily said, it was made in Spain! I sorta miss Spain, the weather here hasnt been that good. Sunny then cloudy then windy then a bit of rain. Seems like global warming is really affecting the world now and we should start looking after the environment. They have already started in England, like with proper recycling and preventing air pollution by riding bicycles going to work. I cant imagine Bondi being dirty. I for once am going to be living there soon too. I love Bondi, though some people think it's over-rated. Some people even think people who lives there are superficial and pretentious. There may be some of them... but not everybody are like that. So regardless of the flies and the packs of tourists who goes there everyday, I dont mind living there. I know I'll enjoy myself.

No comments: